Thank you for your interest. Please register here.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Researchers involved in medication management research within the OPEN community, whether funded by OPEN or not, are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations at the 2019 Summit. We encourage supervisors to support trainee submissions and further involvement in the event.
Presenters will be required to register as participants and pay the registration fee to attend.
Topics: Oral and poster presentations should address one of three areas:
- New research findings (in-progress research permitted)
- Strategic direction of medication management research
- Evaluation of collaborative approaches to integration of medication management within the healthcare system
- Title of presentation.
- List all authors – including the presenter.
- Topic area (at least one of the above).
- Abstract of 250 words outlining the background, purpose, methods, results (if applicable) and conclusion.
- Type of presentation preferred – Oral or Poster.
Please clearly indicate your preference for your submission to be considered for oral or poster presentation.
Summit Date:Tuesday, March 26, 2019 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Location:The Faculty Club, University of Toronto located at 41 Willcocks Street, Toronto, ON, M5S 1C7
Submission:Abstract submissions must be emailed to Mansur Mehdi at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday, January 25, 2019. All presentations are expected to be confirmed by Friday, February 22, 2019.